Effective: April 1, 2014
1. Use of Site Content. The Sites may be used only for your personal or information purposes of a non-commercial nature. Other than as expressly permitted in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit any Site or any content, information, software, products or services obtained from any Site without our prior written permission.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material on a Site, electronically copy, download onto your personal computer, mobile device or other technology used to access the Site, and print single hard copy portions of the material from a Site solely for your own internal, noncommercial, lawful use. If you make other use of a Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
You may not (a) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site or any portion thereof, or (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Site, any portion thereof or any other computer systems or social media or mobile platforms through any Site. You agree that you will not use any Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through any Site.
Use of any of our Sites made available through a third-party social sharing platform such as Twitter or Facebook is also subject to the platform’s applicable terms and conditions.
2. Unsolicited Submissions. Any non-personal information, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or material you submit to us by email, download, or otherwise (“Unsolicited Submission”), is non-confidential, and automatically becomes GPHC’s property upon receipt, without any compensation to you. We have no obligation to review or use any Unsolicited Submissions or to keep them confidential, but if we elect to use them, we are free to use and repurpose such Unsolicited Submission for any purpose. Specifically, we are free to use any ideas or concepts contained in any such Unsolicited Submission for any purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to you. GPHC does not waive any rights it may have to similar or related ideas previously known to it or developed by its employees and representatives, or obtained from sources other than you.
3. Intellectual Property. GPHC and its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Sites, all the text, content, graphics, interfaces, code and materials thereon, the look and feel, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Site, including but not limited to all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of a Site does not grant to you ownership in or rights to of any of the foregoing. The Sites are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States’ and other copyright laws, and is the property of GPHC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to GPHC. Unless otherwise indicated on a Site, displayed trademarks, corporate logos, services marks, trade names and emblems (collectively, the “Marks”) are subject to the trademark rights of, and are proprietary to, GPHC or its affiliates. GPHC does not grant any license or other authorization to use the Marks except through a separate written license agreement.
6. Disclaimer. THE SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS THEREON, ARE EACH PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GPHC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. GPHC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES ANY SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GPHC DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON ANY SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH A SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Jurisdictional Issues. The Sites are operated out of the United States and the GPHC products, services, materials, offers, and information appearing on a Site are intended for U.S. users. Sites may not be available to users outside of the United States. GPHC makes no representation that materials or information on any Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to them from jurisdictions where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access a Site outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials on any Site in violation of United States’ or any other jurisdiction’s export, re-export, or import laws and regulations.