Teamwork. Creativity. Graphic Packaging Crosby.
Where 21st-century manufacturing meets world-class outdoors.
- Fiercely competitive wages
- Creative, engaging work with highly customized equipment
- Work-life flexibility
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401(k)
- Two weeks paid time off (+11 paid holidays)
- Sustainable growth to meet demands of plastic replacement
- World-class outdoors
- Small-town atmosphere, Fortune 500 resources
Responsible for cost effectively producing quality parts of average to above average complexity and tolerances by the safest methods. Other responsibilities include fostering teamwork, promoting safety for zero accidents, ensuring on time deliveries & quality, and contributing to cost improvements.
- Responsible for cost effectively operating manual mills, lathes and CNC machines to machine a variety of close tolerance parts.
- Must be able to set up and operate equipment with a minimal amount of direction.
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Responsible for the assembly, testing & debug, customer interface and shipping preparation of packaging machinery that ranges from above average to difficult in complexity. Other responsibilities include fostering teamwork, on time deliveries, safety, quality, and cost improvements.
- Assemble components of packaging machinery/automated systems in correct order/sequence
- Complete machine testing to debug mechanical/electrical devices for proper operation
- Occasional travel to customer locations to support machinery (8-10 trips per year)
Electrical Control Design Engineer for highly customized packaging machinery. These machines are some of the fastest packaging machines in the world with the fastest product changeovers in the industry. Our customers are some of the most highly recognized, global, food and beverage brands in the world. This position will include the design and development of machines controls using Siemens or Rockwell PLCs, Servos, HMIs, Hotmelt Glue systems and Cognex Vision Systems as well as supporting and troubleshooting machines in the field.
Is this the kind of work you enjoy?
ALL OPEN POSITIONS
Fiercely competitive wages
Creative, engaging work with highly customized equipment
Comprehensive health benefits and 401(k)
Two weeks paid time off (+11 paid holidays)
More about the Brainerd and Crosby region
Area districts provide high-quality academics, arts, sports, and innovative programs (including STEM) preschool through high school.
Crosby-Ironton Public Schools
Brainerd Public Schools
Pequot Lakes Public Schools
Abundant lakes, wooded areas, and trails create a haven for outdoor recreation including cycling, hiking, kayaking, and fishing.
Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Trails
Lakes with Public Access
A Healthcare Hub
Comprehensive care from experienced providers and specialists—from routine care to innovative surgical procedures, even Level III Trauma Center services.
Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
Riverwood Healthcare Center
Minnesota's Urban North
Craft breweries, gourmet provisions, diverse dining, unique entertainment—this is where big-city amenities meet Northwoods comfort.
Minnesota's Geographic Hub
Located in the heart of Minnesota, close-knit communities offer small-town living.
2 Hours to Minneapolis
3 Hours to Fargo/Moorhead
2 Hours to Duluth
Increased environmental stewardship calling for sustainable packaging continues to drive steady growth and sustainable employment.
Our Core Values
Core values are the cornerstone of our culture and guide us as we work together in achieving success.