Reporting to the Office Manager/Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality customer experience in an efficient and effective manner on your portfolio of accounts. You will liaise with all internal departments including planning, production and operations to ensure customer requirements are met on time in full.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicate with customers within your portfolio of accounts on a daily basis to ensure customer satisfaction and expectations are maintained in a concise and timely manner
- Project management, problem solving, commercial analysis and production of various reports
- Raising orders and creating picking instructions based on customer request or VMI management
- Maximise the opportunities to contribute to improvements in the profitability of the business such as charging for extras
- Work in close conjunction with all other departments to ensure deliveries are OTIF, stock discrepancies resolved, and information released to the factory is correct
- Contribute towards ensuring departmental KPIs are met
- Excellent customer facing skills
- First class telephone manner and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver a high standard of service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Personal integrity
- Computer literate, able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Email
Ideally from a fast-paced sales/customer service background, you will be a confident hardworking, positive and enthusiastic individual, capable of multi-tasking to complete a large number of different duties on a daily basis.
You will be a quick learner, dynamic, energetic and flexible individual who is level headed and patient under extreme pressure and able to work to very tight deadlines. You must be proactive and able to adapt quickly to the fast-paced printing/packaging environment we work in. Ideal candidate will have the ability to identify customer trends and patterns based on forecast information received.
You will have excellent communication skills, tenacity and exceptional attention to detail and enjoy working with and providing a high-quality service to both internal and external customers.
A team player with the confidence to work on your own initiative when required you will be flexible, reliable and have a strong work ethic with a passionate attitude and be willing to take responsibility.