We currently have a vacancy for a Cut & Crease Operator to work at our plant in Gateshead. This is based on a continental shift pattern (36 -48 hours per week) working day shift and nightshift (6am – 6pm; 6pm – 6am).
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the Bobst Cutting machines producing high quality cartons. Some of the main duties are:
- Achieve daily, monthly and annual targets towards individual and department KPI’s
- Carry out all duties in accordance with quality and health & safety standards (BRC/IoP; ISO, OHSAS)
- Ensure conformance to customer audit requirements at all times
- Make ready and run the machines, following instructions given on the works orders regarding speeds and instructions
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job
- Ensure machines are kept clean and tidy and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented
- Carry out regular stock checks on consumables and spare parts and inform the relevant people when they require re ordering
To be considered for the role we are looking for people who have experience working in a FMCG environment with considerable experience in operating Cutting machines. Bobst 104 and 106 experience is preferred. You will need excellent communication skills and be able to build good working relationships. A strong work ethic, flexibility and a high attention to detail is essential for this role.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.