ecotainer™ food containers and lids are part of a full line of single-use, commercially compostable* foodservice packaging made of fully renewable resources. By using ecotainer™ products, we are decreasing our dependencies on petrochemicals and reducing the amount of waste being sent to landfills.
This product line is ideal for operators looking for a commercially compostable solution to complement their ecotainer™ beverage cups. ecotainer™ food containers are available in several sizes and can be used for a variety of hot and cold food applications, single-serve ice cream to family-style sides.
ecotainer™ Food Containers – Product Specifications
- Available in sizes from 8oz – 32oz
- Custom printing available
- Available in the ecotainer™ leaf design
- Uses fully renewable resources – fiber from responsibly managed forests and Ingeo® biopolymer from plant-based material (PLA)
- Meets ASTM standards for compostability
- Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- Fiber used meets Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) Chain-of-Custody certification standards
*Compostable in most commercial composting facilities – please check with your local municipality for acceptance or visit findacomposter.com to find a composting facility in North America.